Hi, I was wondering, how do you make ti-assembly programs compatible for mirage os, I know that for ti-basic programs you have to add a colon at the beginning, do you have to put in a macro or something like that for assembly.

I am new to this board, so I am not sure if it is for ti-assembly or just stuff like x86 assembly so tell me if I should find another board...
Posted on 2007-08-09 13:58:40 by thankyousir

Hi, I was wondering, how do you make ti-assembly programs compatible for mirage os, I know that for ti-basic programs you have to add a colon at the beginning, do you have to put in a macro or something like that for assembly.

I am new to this board, so I am not sure if it is for ti-assembly or just stuff like x86 assembly so tell me if I should find another board...

TICalc.org has tutorials and good information.
Posted on 2007-08-09 21:43:26 by SpooK
thanks for the link, though I didn't find it on ticalc, I found it through searching for "mirage.inc ti assembly" in google...  :)

for future people who are wondering, you have to put the mirage.inc file (available with the mirage os download) with your other include files, and then put the code found on this site: http://z80-heaven.wikidot.com/shells

...into your program
Posted on 2007-08-10 12:04:27 by thankyousir