I just have to arrange a lot of things with Iczelion so don't despair and have a bit of patience and all will work out fine :)
Posted on 2001-01-15 19:35:00 by Hiroshimator
Wow, whatever you have done to BRINKSTER and/or to this forum ... it runs like helll!! To be serious, it is really fast, at least for me! Maybe any other comments on the speed? Stefan
Posted on 2001-01-17 09:49:00 by Stefan Krause
The speed here depends on when you access it. I'm in NY (UTC +5), nights the site is great. Daytimes it crawls, often stalls completely.
Posted on 2001-01-17 10:31:00 by Ernie
@stefan: oh good, I'll cancel the account then ;) no, this forum here won't speed up but I have acquired a premium account here (that is faster dedicated servers and more options) and we will move the messageboard over there. You will not notice a difference except for the speed :) (and the url above that changes...always use the win32asmboard.cjb.net) But you will still have to have a couple of days patience, they're still setting up the space etc... OK? :) Laterz... -H- ...if someone could explain IRC to me (not the commands mind you, well not all)...it's like the cow and the train and I definately go moo-moo and not chu-chu...
Posted on 2001-01-17 11:00:00 by Hiroshimator