Hi everybody here (and not here), I have a problem, I set a Vscrollbar to a static control, it is good displayed but the static control looks to be disabled even if i enable it. I can't move the scrollbar. (I tryed in a Edit control, it works) Any help would be welcome... OR Can we disable a Edit control from writing text in it (with pressing keys) and stay the Scrollbar enabled ??? ("That is the question") Thanx Vom-bonjour:-()
Posted on 2001-01-16 19:05:00 by Vom-bonjour:-()
Use SendMessage (OR SendDlgItemMessage) to send the EM_SETREADONLY message to the textbox. Or you could place a scroll bar just as a control next to a static control by creating it as a seperate window. See ya, Ben P.S. Here's a clip from the win32 api helpfile. EM_SETREADONLY wParam = (WPARAM) (BOOL) fReadOnly; // read-only flag lParam = 0; // not used; must be zero An application sends an EM_SETREADONLY message to set or remove the read-only style (ES_READONLY) of an edit control. Parameters fReadOnly Value of wParam. Specifies whether to set or remove the ES_READONLY style. A value of TRUE sets the ES_READONLY style; a value of FALSE removes the ES_READONLY style.
Posted on 2001-01-16 21:22:00 by cyberben
Thanx, it s works.
Posted on 2001-01-17 07:26:00 by Vom-bonjour:-()