I have been getting use to the MSDN lately, but I am still finding that I tend to run in circles accomplishing nothing from time to time. For this reason im also tossing out the Help question on 2 topics of interst that MSDN probably has but I cant seem to find 'good' info on: More Generally: 1- Does anyone know of a general list of Resource (.rc) symbols for developing .rc files by hand? (I dont want to install my VC5 just for its RC editor. ~ I also like to fact my ide is ~35 MB in all ) 2- I learnd just reciently how to add bitmaps and icons to a resource and pack the entire thing in one exe, i would like to learn/see how to do the same but with a .wav file and also learn the api needed to call and run this packed wav file. Can anyone either help me with either some simple pseudo code, or point me in the right direction to learn what i would need to know. (The proper MSDN page or other web pages etc... ) Thanx in advance if you can help me. NaN
Posted on 2001-02-11 00:40:00 by NaN
there is a file that comes with masm32 in the help directory called rc.hlp, it has all the symbols etc
Posted on 2001-02-11 02:35:00 by George