Hi I wanted to use the CommonDialog for opening a File. So I created an OPENFILENAME Struct to fill it with the stuff I need for the Dialog. I declared it as follows: ofn OPENFILENAME <> Then I tried to fill in the needed information: mov ofn.lStructSize, SIZEOF ofn push hWin pop ofn.hwndOwner push HMODULE pop ofn.hInstance mov ofn.lpstrFilter,OFFSET ofn_filter mov ofn.nFilterIndex,1 mov ofn.lpstrFile,OFFSET ofn_buffer mov ofn.nMaxFile,2048 mov ofn.lpstrTitle,OFFSET ofn_title mov ofn.Flags, OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST or \ OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST or OFN_LONGNAMES or\ OFN_EXPLORER or OFN_HIDEREADONLY I could fill in every part of it with exception of the hwndOwner and the hInstance I always got the following error: gpx.asm(126) : error A2006: undefined symbol : hwndOwner gpx.asm(128) : error A2006: undefined symbol : hInstance Does anyone have an idea why this happens? I just tried to solve the problem over 1 and a half hours. I don't know what to do anymore. I hope one of you guys can help me sign CyBerian
Posted on 2001-02-14 13:28:00 by CyBerian
hmmm I got the error already :) sign CyBerian
Posted on 2001-02-14 14:07:00 by CyBerian