hi, are there any good opengl tutorials out there?
Posted on 2001-03-10 09:54:00 by [SaFc0n]
yes Nehe has cool tuts, the first are in asm
Posted on 2001-03-10 10:34:00 by Hiroshimator
Also check out Bizzare Creations by Serge, hes the guy who worte the include files for OpenGL in assembly
Posted on 2001-03-10 12:10:00 by Zadkiel
ok, i'm gonna tell the story how i got my name: it is a long time ago, when i got my first computer with internet connection. i wondered about all the funny names and decided to take such a name, too. i called my self "Cybersonic" :P hehe. some months later someone told me that the name is too long. i should take another one. actually there was just pokemon coming out in germany. in one of the episodes i've seen this silly, green, pokemon: Safcon. it's just a green stonelike thing that can't do anything! just for fun i took this name as my new nickname. i created an e-mail account and other things on that name. later many people laughed at my name and i wanted to change it, but i realised that it was too late. too many people knew me with that name and it would be a radical change if i would have changed it that time. so i tried to change the "style" of the name so that nobody would see the pokemon behind my nickname immediately. the new creation was: , and I'm proud of it! :cool: hehe, i think i put that little story on my website..... cya
Posted on 2001-03-11 05:32:00 by [SaFc0n]