Okay, this is frustrating... when I use the following switches /c /coff /Cp /nologo /IC:\Masm32\inc /FlProjectMan.lst I get a sleuth of undefined symbol errors, all starting with "ae_cf_...". Or some other error, each of them occuring in win32.inc. How can I fix this? Edited: Yes, I have SP2. _Shawn This message was edited by Shawn Bullock, on 3/12/2001 2:06:32 PM
Posted on 2001-03-12 13:06:00 by _Shawn
Fixed it. Hutch has a bug in the WINDOWS.INC. File. Here's the necessary correction: Line 25439 needs to be changed to: AE_CONNSTOP struct ae_cp_compname dd ? ae_cp_username dd ? ae_cp_netname dd ? ae_cp_connid dd ? ae_cp_reason dd ? AE_CONNSTOP ends Line 25473 needs to be changed to AE_CLOSEFILE struct ae_cf_compname dd ? ae_cf_username dd ? ae_cf_resname dd ? ae_cf_fileid dd ? ae_cf_duration dd ? ae_cf_reason dd ? AE_CLOSEFILE ends This is the 1.25? Whichever is included with MASM32 Service Pack 2. Thanks, _Shawn
Posted on 2001-03-12 13:19:00 by _Shawn
Shawn, thanks for finding these, as you can imagine, debugging a file as complex as windows.inc is no real joy and Iczelion has done an enormous amount of work to update the last one. I have no doubt he will catch this one. Regards, hutch@pbq.com.au
Posted on 2001-03-13 03:42:00 by hutch--