I figured out why some people are losing messages... I just last my last post also about the archiver. When we preview, and then press the back button, we've lost all the text in our edit windows. However, from the preview window, I could not see any way to "Post" or "Edit". Therefore, the natural reaction is to "Go Back" but then it's lost. Thanks, _Shawn
Posted on 2001-03-17 13:37:00 by _Shawn
I'm sorry but such a thing doesn't happen to me I wish it would because then I could deal with it, but it's fine here. I never lost any posts because of 'back' :confused: this post was previewed and back for instance
Posted on 2001-03-17 13:47:00 by Hiroshimator
Huh, really? Yeah, I miss a "SUBMIT button on preview too, but I don't have any trouble going BACK, then hitting POST. Ain't never lost one yet. ------------------------------------------------ "Our lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I. Many of them incompetent boobs. I know this because Iíve worked alongside them, gone bowling with them, watch them pass me over for promotions time and again."
Posted on 2001-03-17 14:48:00 by Ernie
Must be happening to certain people then...
Posted on 2001-03-17 15:54:00 by _Shawn
Yep, I tried it on two different PC's at two different locations (9 miles apart)... both using 98se ie5.1sp1 and when I hit back, I lose it... but not on the 98se or 2k machines... _Shawn
Posted on 2001-03-17 15:56:00 by _Shawn