hi, many of my programs stay in the taskbar although i've closed them properly. they stay there until i click on them. what could be the problem? bye
Posted on 2001-03-18 07:56:00 by [SaFc0n]
Hi, I know your problem. I had the same problem when I made a prog ('Window Shutdown') which stays in the taskbar to shutdown computer or reboot or disconnect. -->When you exit the prog, you must 'delete' the icon from the taskbar : just a few lines forward, you see that : ;;;;;;;;;;; invoke WinMain,hInstance,NULL,CommandLine,SW_SHOWDEFAULT invoke Shell_NotifyIcon,NIM_DELETE,addr note ;<-- YOU MUST ADD THIS HERE TO DELETE THE ICON invoke ExitProcess,NULL ;;;;;;;;;;; You can also put this line in the WM_DESTROY or WM_CLOSE message. Hope this will help you.
Posted on 2001-03-18 15:48:00 by Vom-bonjour:-()
hey vom-bonjour, actually i meant the TASKBAR, and not the TRAYBAR. i think that there is a difference. my program stays in taskbar, that means that it is there where every program is when you start it. do you know what i mean? actually i found the solution. i just used DestroyWindow on WM_CLOSE. that's all. thanks anyway. bye
Posted on 2001-03-19 11:36:00 by [SaFc0n]