Hi, does anyone here have a TASM program with source that converts pounds to kilos and vice versa???? the decimal part of the answer is really tough for me, I'm new to 8086 assembly and I really appreciate anyones help.. Thanks in advance!
Posted on 2001-03-22 07:42:00 by nash
Someone gave you the source for MASM, what more do you want? The moon on a stick? It really sounds like a School/University homework assignment, and (if it is (if it isn't I'm sorry)) I don't particularly want to get grades for someone I don't even know! Mirno P.S. Sorry for being a bit rude, but asking the same question 3 times, (getting the answer the second time, but in the "wrong" format) kind of annoys me.... Its not really the sort of code that is "overly tough", and doesn't require the speed of ASM (hence the homework comment), unless your developing some kind of faster than light weighing mechanism. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Posted on 2001-03-22 08:08:00 by Mirno
Sorry for the repost... but I'm not familiar with the MASM code that anon gave. As fo easy code... well it probably is,I've never learnt it. The thing is, I'm actually doing part time school and recently WORK as been tough... I get back real late and don't have the time to prepare for this...Maybe u'll understand if u do sch and work together. Sorry again that u're annoyed.... I just got a lil desperate, TRY very hard to understand.
Posted on 2001-03-23 05:31:00 by nash