Don't know if it's just me, but using Win2k the fist time I install the Offline2 it works, I can synch and all... but once I exit and return, I get "Non-Nullable column cannot be updated with null". I've change all fields so that they can accapt nulls and it still happens. Don't seem to know what it is... I have the source, perhaps I should get off my arse and look for the prob, but... Just wanted to let you know in the meantime... don't know if it happens on 98 since I didn't put the new one on my machine yet. My PC hates ME, so I wouldn't know if it works there or not, either. Thanks, _Shawn
Posted on 2001-03-22 11:37:00 by _Shawn
Hiro, I fixed the problem. The modified source was emailed to you. Thanks, _Shawn
Posted on 2001-03-22 11:47:00 by _Shawn
thanks Shawn. I'll remake it and put the executable online.
Posted on 2001-03-22 12:35:00 by Hiroshimator
Hiro, I like this... I synch'd and the two new forums popped up in your offline browser... you da man... :D _Shawn
Posted on 2001-03-22 15:57:00 by _Shawn
well that's what it's supposed to do. I just hope it does it for everyone now. What I did notice people: if you happened to reinstall the full or partial install, then you replaced base.htm I noticed that my HTML editor used a path and I failed to see it untill today. so locate base.htm in the application directory, open it with notepad, the gun or your favorite HTML editor and replace HREF="file:///C:/projects/Offline%20Messageboard%20Browser/style.css" with HREF="./style.css" that way the posts will look exactly like in the board. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm very busy at the moment and neglected to check it on a PC other then my home development box. But it's an easy fix :)
Posted on 2001-03-22 16:45:00 by Hiroshimator