i have looked everywhere for the latest version of tasm its 5.0 i think. anyway, i havent been able to find ANY version. i have only found little patches for it ... please help me.
Posted on 2001-03-30 14:23:00 by skud
Skud, It's still available for sale -- it's a commercial product. If you're looking for it free, I can't help. Surely, as a programmer you can respect that when you put all your hard work and effort into a product, you want some compenstation for it. Even if you release it free, don't you get irked when other people take it and commercialize it or make their own claims on it? If you're interested in legally obtaining the software, there are three ways: 1) Buy a commercial license: Borland TASM 5.0 Commercial/Personal 2) If you're academic, get an academic license: Borland TASM 5.0 Academic 3) Auctions: Borland TASM 5.0 on EBay -- If up for Auction Borland TASM 5.0 on Yahoo -- If up for Auction 4) Software Resellers of Used and Vintage: Recycled Software Dot Com 5) A Simple Search on the Internet: If it can't be located on search engines, it's probably because people are respecting intellectual property or because the vendor is cracking down on illegal distributions of the software. I located it on Ebay and got manuals and even a nifty registration card. I've yet to use TASM. I use MASM32. Well, happy locating ;) _Shawn
Posted on 2001-03-30 14:58:00 by _Shawn
no This message was edited by Hiroshimator, on 3/30/2001 6:47:47 PM
Posted on 2001-03-30 16:13:00 by drcmda
It would be a REAL SMART idea to keep pirate references out of this forum, if you wish to communicate this stuff to anyone, do it privately by email, not here. I know that many intend well when they pass this information around but its illegal and this is a public forum. Regards, hutch@pbq.com.au
Posted on 2001-03-30 16:26:00 by hutch--