ive just started up my site. i need comments and suggestions on layout and whatever else you can think of. currently one of the only working links is the windows link at the bottom of the code bar on the left hand side. check that out too if you would. this is just a temporary site location for my site. will move to http://www.asm.tech shortly. MYSITE thanks smurf
Posted on 2001-04-02 06:20:00 by smurf
Hi smurf, I liked your site. It looks nice. That's one thing I did'n like was the Windows logo :( The logo could be something with Asm letters (sugestion... :)) I liked the fonts for the letters (remembers me ASCII ART). I have some new codes for DataBase and I'm working to make a great DataBase program, if you want I can write a little about to you put in DataBases session. Good luck! :)
Posted on 2001-04-02 06:34:00 by wolfao
thanks wolfao it would be great for you to code some stuff for the database section. to help with the learning experience maybe you can divide the database program into more of an step by step process. from the very basic to more advanced database code. i accessed my website from school and the appearance is way off. i need to make changes so the tables will autofit to the correct resolutions of the users computer. smurf
Posted on 2001-04-02 13:55:00 by smurf
nice and neat design and a slick color scheme. Good job. a lot better then our fruity logo :D I would use another picture then that MS logo, those things are copyrighted and they might mind.
Posted on 2001-04-02 15:10:00 by Hiroshimator
As long as we have a thread here about web sites: I need to be able to post code into sections of my web site very quickly without a lot of work. What is the best way to accomplish this? I'd like some flexiblity. I was thinking to maybe creating a database of code and have it processed into HTML, and an index created. I'd add some comment tags for graphics and documentation formating? This seems like the easiest way? Thanks for your advice, bitRAKE
Posted on 2001-04-02 22:43:00 by bitRAKE
smurf i just checked your page, first of all, good job, because i'm a webdesigner myself i have a few suggestions though 1) the link bar you have on your left site: convert it to a frame so you have a top and a lefthandframe 2) set your top and leftmargin to zero,(just looks cooler) 3) combine your frames That's just a few design tips, the rest looks pretty cool i will keep checking it Regards Typhoon
Posted on 2001-04-02 23:15:00 by Typhoon