Okay, Icz has a great site, no questions. Great tutorials, great message board, good samples. However, what about making it a central repository for ASM samples and software? You decide... Would you like for a repository/assembly-based code samples and software to be integrated into Icz website? A: Yes, integrate a repository into your site for central location of x86 Assembly B: Yes, integrate a repository into your site for central location of x86 Assembly C: Yes, integrate a repository into your site for central location of x86 Assembly D: All the above Be honest :D Thanks for your time... _Shawn This message was edited by _Shawn, on 4/3/2001 1:04:17 PM don't for get to terminate the poll -H- This message was edited by Hiroshimator, on 4/3/2001 2:37:10 PM
Posted on 2001-04-03 13:02:00 by _Shawn
hello, I thought it was already a kind of repository ;) I just think there would be a need to split up little codesnippets and full applications. It starts getting a kinda long list :) But I leave decisions to Icz *hehe* - it is his website :D This message was edited by JimmyClif, on 4/3/2001 2:27:48 PM
Posted on 2001-04-03 14:27:00 by JimmyClif