Greetings,

I create some templates that might be of use to some people. Unzip, and place the files in the Templates folder...

AddIns: Is a skeleton addin project for RadASM... all you need to do is change the library name in the Def file...

WinEXE: This is a beginning template for a petzold style window...

Not much, but it'll get you started... I'm working on many more templates for other tasks, too...

To use, create new project, choose DLL for the addin template, or win32 exe for the winexe template... and choose the template button in the dialog... that's all...

Thanks,
_Shawn
Posted on 2002-01-07 19:24:58 by _Shawn
Oops, forgot the attachment...
Posted on 2002-01-07 19:30:13 by _Shawn
Hi _Shawn

Great templates, but (isn't there always a but) the Additional files list box is where you add bitmaps, icons, rc's and dll's that are not referenced in the project. If you open the .tpl file you will notice that the files are duplicated because you added project files as additional files. This does nothing wrong, but is not nececary.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-01-08 02:20:52 by KetilO
Good to know that... I'll make necessary changes soon...

BTW, KetiIO, I'm working on some documentation on using the MASM32, Some Win32 Windows Asm programming, and I'm using RadASM as IDE of choice, and I will be documenting the features of the program, although if you could, that would be better, you know so much more... the final will be a pdf file and I've only got the outline and some blanks filled in... I've started other projects and not completed, but I'm adding this to my list of "want to get it done"...

Thanks,
_Shawn
Posted on 2002-01-08 04:43:05 by _Shawn
Okay, here is the updated templates.

The Addin template has been significantly improved. Also, it can act as a debugging adding to display in the output window what messages were received. But not the parameters. I'll have a debugging DLL ready that will do that stuff, but htis is a basic template to start your own plugisn from...

THanks,
_Shawn
Posted on 2002-01-10 05:52:24 by _Shawn