In my program I have a toolbar and a menu bar. I wish to make an pop-up menu when this app is minimized to to tray. Is there some way to use the same menu bar I use in my program? I tryed to do that : .elseif uMsg == WM_SHELLNOTIFY .if wParam==IDI_TRAY .if lParam == WM_RBUTTONDOWN invoke GetCursorPos,addr pt invoke SetForegroundWindow,hWnd invoke GetSubMenu,PopUpMenu,1 invoke TrackPopupMenu,eax,TPM_RIGHTALIGN or TPM_RIGHTBUTTON,pt.x,pt.y,NULL,hWnd,NULL invoke PostMessage,hWnd,WM_NULL,0,0 but, in this case, I get 2 problems : 1 - I just can put one of the menu's pop-ups (in this case I used the second); 2 - I don't know why, but, I when I click over one of the popup's itens in the pop-up menu I get from the icon in the system tray, the icon is destroyed and the window is not restaured. This didn't occours when I had this code (no pop-up menu) : .elseif uMsg == WM_SHELLNOTIFY .if wParam==IDI_TRAY .if lParam == WM_RBUTTONDOWN invoke CapProc If somebody can help, I will be very gratefull. Sergio A.S. de Aguiar ssaguiar My program is for use with a video capture board, compatible with video for windows and can let you watch image from it in your computer and also capture video and grab frames in bmp and jpg (it uses a comercial dll to do it), it can also send a home page to a client that connects to it (at this time this home-page is just to demonstrate how to do it, but it will be later to authenticate an username and a password, and then send another page with an java applet to begin sending grabbed frames in jpg to the connected client as soon as he authenticated successfully). If anyone wants this source code and the executable, just ask it, and I'll send it.
Posted on 2001-05-19 21:05:00 by ssaguiar
I am not sure, but take a look at T. Milos's package called Tools on the source-code page here at iczelion. It seems that he can get a popup menu from a tray icon.
Posted on 2001-05-23 04:17:00 by Larry Hammick