@ FIRST I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY MACHINE CODE PROGRAMMER BESIDES MICROSOFT . I THOUGHT I WAS ALL ALONE IN THE WORLD. I CANT REALLY SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE MESSAGE BOARD TO IMPROVE IT CAUSE EVERYBODY WILL THINK IM NUTS BUT THE TUTORIALS & ETC. STUFF COULD BE MORE CONDENSED , EASIER TO SETUP & EXPLAIN THE TERMS A LITTLE BIT NOT TO TEACH PEOPLE ASM BUT TO BRING PEOPLE UP TO DATE & CONFIRM THE CLARITY & DETAIL OF WHAT THEY ALREADY KNOW . THE PDF version will be a neat idea whenever its finished .i just downloaded acrobat reader 5 free to make stuff . sorry , i forgot caps were on . :rolleyes:
Posted on 2001-06-08 00:28:00 by steverowe5@AOL.COM
can you believe all of the scams there are ? theres a company that charges you to copy web pages & view them off line suposedly saving you money or something . first they start charging you to use the internet ( ISP ) then theres all of the other things they add. its like there saying we will write something faster if you will pay us . instead of trying to advance technology for the better future they pray on the stupid rich & what do they do with the money they get ? did you know its against the law to go out at night ? even if your 19 or 20 ?
Posted on 2001-06-08 01:54:00 by spee spee
well, steverowe5@aol.com, why don't you just do that then instead of complaining about it. In my opinion Iczelion's tutorials are easy to the point that they challenge the remote control on a TV. Put the text in a file, just copy his assembler and linker statements and you're good to go. It really can't get easier. It hasn't got much requirements, a browser to read, notepad to make your source files, a windows OS, masm32 and last but not least: the ability to think for yourself. Re-read your previous thread and look at the suggestions made by our members, they contain everything you need to get started.
sorry , i forgot caps were on . :rolleyes:
Well since you seem to be the forgetfull type: there will be lots and lots to remember so this may cause a bit of a slowdown on your return to the board. It will all depend on how fast you can adapt I guess. One last thing: don't spam the board as spee spee, pee pee, whatever (IPs don't lie) it only shows that you don't wish to learn... which was already pretty clear to us starting with your first posts BTW. This message was edited by Hiroshimator, on 6/8/2001 3:14:21 AM
Posted on 2001-06-08 03:06:00 by Hiroshimator