I have repost the Chameleon Pre-Parser preview with the Win2000 bug fixed. Same link, same name: http://betov.free.fr/SpAsm.html PPPreview.zip With my flat excuses for the ones who downloaded for nop. betov.
Posted on 2001-07-05 09:27:00 by Betov
With a little help from betov I have just got a reasonable description of the new capacity that he has written into Spasm. The syntax is now a lot more flexible and makes it easier for programmers who have grown up with standard Intel notation to adapt to without any great melodrama. The new syntax allows the use of square brackets for addressing and it now handles the more familiar DB,DW,DD for data types so that programmers with a TASM/MASM background can write more familiar code in Spasm. Betov needs some experienced programmers to help with the development and testing of Spasm so if you have the experience and some spare time I am sure he would appreciate the feedback. The more help available, the faster the development time will be and the better the results will be. Regards, hutch@pbq.com.au
Posted on 2001-07-06 22:03:00 by hutch--