Hiro, if it's not too much bother, I'd like to have a "jump to" dropdown box (like the one in the forum view) in the thread view. This way, I can jump directly to a new forum after viewing the last new post in the old one. This would also generate less load on the server :) Also, having the "jump to" on both bottom and top would be nice. Keep up the good work -- the board is really decent (except for the few server problems every now and then :p).
Posted on 2001-07-06 09:26:00 by f0dder
Sounds good. And, if possible, please add a "All" Checkbox in the searchpage :P
Posted on 2001-07-06 10:33:00 by bazik
good idea f0dder. i also second baziks motion for the check all button on the search page. also maybe you can save the users settings on the search page. i find myself using the same selections each time i do a search. i hate the server you use now i have problems all the time.:( but beggers cant be chosers smurf This message was edited by smurf, on 7/6/2001 5:39:29 PM
Posted on 2001-07-06 17:38:00 by smurf
Got another suggestion. A bit useless perhaps, but neat imho. What about getting a bunch of user supplied logos, taking away the crap ones, and do logo (the one in top-left corner) rotation once in a while? Be sure to give the logos different names on the server so they can be cached on the users machine, though.
Posted on 2001-07-07 08:26:00 by f0dder