FASMLIB is general purpose library for x86 32bit assembly programmers. It is portable across Win32 and Linux (yet). So far FASM, MASM, and NASM/YASM assemblers are supported.

What's new:
- qword conversions, some signed conversions
- HTML documentation
- fixes in code and docs

Official Website
download FASMLIB 0.8.0

Now I plan to begin work on command line arguments, and on floating point conversions (half done).
Posted on 2007-12-06 14:09:39 by vid

On your index page, the word "although" is misspelled as "altough".

"32bit" should really be hyphenated as "32-bit" or even space separated, as the foremost variation is the rarest form.

I would recommend running your pages through, at least, a basic spell-check utility.
Posted on 2007-12-06 14:31:22 by SpooK
Thanks. Site wasn't touched for some time.

I plan to change site completely, without frames, etc. Until then, i won't touch it.

Do you happen to know some online spellchecker?
Posted on 2007-12-06 16:16:51 by vid

Thanks. Site wasn't touched for some time.

I plan to change site completely, without frames, etc. Until then, i won't touch it.

Do you happen to know some online spellchecker?

Not off hand. I usually copy the HTML into an OpenOffice document or the Firefox form textarea (like this posting window) and fix it up that way.

You definitely want to get rid of frames as they are ugly, inconsistent and obsolete. Favor DIV and CSS... they are a pain to get started with but in the end they pay off by allowing you to change things will minimal effort.

Also, the W3C Validator is good for letting you know if your site is within standards, giving optimal chance for the site to look the same on the more modern browsers.

Good luck ;)
Posted on 2007-12-06 19:55:38 by SpooK
MazeGen promised me to help me with site, i have next to zero experience with web. So I count on him about this. I think new FASMLIB site will be more like MazeGen's http://x86asm.net.

This one is just my quick hack, while I was learning HTML basics. Quality of site doesn't represent quality of library  ;)
Posted on 2007-12-06 21:02:42 by vid