Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody. May all your wishes come true. I hope you are safe and sound with your family, having a great time.
Posted on 2007-12-24 11:15:37 by XCHG
Merry Christmas people! Have a nice time eating your turkey and baked ham!
Posted on 2007-12-24 20:13:47 by roticv
I wish everyone merry christmas!  ;)

Biterider
Posted on 2007-12-24 23:48:54 by Biterider
Seasons Greetings :)
Posted on 2007-12-24 23:56:14 by Homer
I got a tullamore dew and a fantasticly nice frying pan <3
Posted on 2007-12-25 08:29:26 by f0dder
Tullamore Dew
I didn't know what that was.  I'm not much of a drinker but I'm starting to get there.  Received my traditional Bailey's today.

fodder, you must like to cook, as do I.
Posted on 2007-12-25 11:13:20 by drhowarddrfine
Merry Christmas :)

I received a DVD-Camcorder from the Mother in law (present for me & my wife), a Deep Fryer (a very small one which uses about 4 cups of oil for frying), a set of Guinness Pint Glasses as that's how many glasses get broken throughout the year, and last not least an Archos Video Player with Wifi  :shock: from my mom.

I am very thankful and consider myself very lucky this year.

How do you drink your whiskey, f0dder? Ice? Mixed?
Posted on 2007-12-25 14:27:33 by JimmyClif

Tullamore Dew
I didn't know what that was.  I'm not much of a drinker but I'm starting to get there.  Received my traditional Bailey's today.

fodder, you must like to cook, as do I.

Tullamore dew isn't one of those oh-so-special and expensive whiskeys, but it's nice enough. I'm not a snobby whiskey connoisseur anyway, I even drink burbon and enjoy it ;)

And yeah, I indeed do enjoy cooking, especially if it's not just for myself.

a Deep Fryer (a very small one which uses about 4 cups of oil for frying), a set of Guinness Pint Glasses as that's how many glasses get broken throughout the year,

The glasses get broken while drinking, and deep frying mars bars? :P

How do you drink your whiskey, f0dder? Ice? Mixed?

Sometimes on the rocks, sometimes straight, sometimes with a few drops of water, and (with cheap burbon) sometimes in coke. Depends on mood, occasion (and desired goal) for drinking, and how my tastebuds are feeling that particular day :)
Posted on 2007-12-25 15:32:29 by f0dder
f0dder: And how do you (as an expert) like drinking slivovica best? High glass, ice, lemon, bit of sugar, and 2cl of slivovica ?  ;)
Posted on 2007-12-25 17:02:37 by vid
Merry Christmas everyone.
Posted on 2007-12-25 17:07:45 by donkey
f0dder: And how do you (as an expert) like drinking slivovica best? High glass, ice, lemon, bit of sugar, and 2cl of slivovica ?  ;)

Oh man, I don't know about f0dder, but I just open the bottle and we (me+friends) go ^^ Why bother about lemons? :P
Posted on 2007-12-25 17:14:17 by ti_mo_n

The glasses get broken while drinking, and deep frying mars bars? :P

Actually most glasses get broken by my 16 year old dishwasher. :-/

I honestly don't know what I'll be deep frying just yet :O I never had a deep fryer before and the possibilities seem endless... Twinkies :shock: Mars Bars :shock: Snickers :shock: Oreos :shock:
Posted on 2007-12-25 17:45:16 by JimmyClif

Like we did: straight off the luke-warm bottle ;)
Posted on 2007-12-25 18:29:44 by f0dder

I honestly don't know what I'll be deep frying just yet :O I never had a deep fryer before and the possibilities seem endless... Twinkies :shock: Mars Bars :shock: Snickers :shock: Oreos :shock:

Isn't it deep-fried peanut butter and banana sangers?

Merry Christmas all (I forgot, you know being drunk and all)

Posted on 2007-12-25 22:57:37 by sinsi
Hi guys

It's been a long time since I posted in this forum,
but hey - here I am again, and I would like to
wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year  :D

regards,

The SharK
Posted on 2007-12-26 05:02:05 by The SharK
Peanut Butter and Nana :shock:

...this deep fryer might become a problem :D
Posted on 2007-12-26 10:13:49 by JimmyClif
Merry Christmas !

Even though Šljivovica is traditional drink around here, i never really got used to it :)
I like pure vodka or gin more.
Posted on 2007-12-26 20:52:43 by drizz