Booya... Summers are great when you're not sweating inside a car enjoying three day weekends riding around. I just purchased this baby and love it. it's hard to explain this bike to people so just check out this movie in case you are stumped at the three wheeled greatness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjg9gm63J-8

As you can see my kids love the machine... They actually love riding it just like they are sitting there - with me in the middle.

Anyone else a biker? Not that I am technically a biker when riding a Scooter, but I believe this to be the correct term ;)
Attachments:
Posted on 2008-07-14 06:49:25 by JimmyClif
Pretty cool !!!

I used to own a 1985 Harley Fatboy Softtail but got rid of it years ago, haven't driven a bike for around 15 years now but I did love it and may end up buying one again some day as part of my ongoing mid-life crisis. Lovely kids btw.
Posted on 2008-07-15 22:30:41 by donkey

I just purchased this baby and love it.

Very nice.

Anyone else a biker? Not that I am technically a biker when riding a Scooter, but I believe this to be the correct term ;)

Both my wife and I are (we are both currently in-between bikes at the moment due to finances); however, I use to drive a 1400cc Suzuki Intruder while the wife drove a 650cc Suzuki Savage.

Posted on 2008-07-16 12:00:40 by madprgmr
Nice Jimmy,
  I actually saw one of those on Good Morning America the other day. It does look good and fun to ride.
  I have been on vacation in Pa Dutch country this past week and saw an interesting twist to the old foot powered scooter being used by the Amish adults down there.
  Just imagine a foot powered push scooter scaled up to adult size that uses 26 inch bicycle wheels instead of the smaller wheels. Seeing that some of the women using them were barefoot, I would hope they have some kind of brake system on them, otherwise it could get painful making a stop at an intersection.
  BTW, if you don't mind me asking, what does your scooter retail for?
  Rags
Posted on 2008-07-18 21:21:11 by rags
These are some classy bikes you people got there :) I decided to go with this one as I owned a Vespa when I was in High School and fell with it one day. I thought I'd never own a bike again. Granted I was young and stupid and falling was entirely my fault but still - there was concern about safety now that I am old and mature (yeah right).

This one cost me $7,000 out the door including a helmet. Normally they retail for $7,199 + tax, fees, etc but thanks to the lousy economy I was able to haggle the salesman down a bit.
Posted on 2008-07-20 08:19:47 by JimmyClif