Hi all, this is my first time here. I have a simple question. I am a newbie to RadASM.

Why does RadASM keep trying to link res file to the obj file even when I specifically state that I don't want to create a rc file. How do you turn this option off?

Thanks!
Posted on 2008-09-03 01:44:51 by Deaf Alien

Hi all, this is my first time here. I have a simple question. I am a newbie to RadASM.

Why does RadASM keep trying to link res file to the obj file even when I specifically state that I don't want to create a rc file. How do you turn this option off?

Thanks!

I dont know how to turn it off, but you can make RadAsm to stop creating a rc file if you modify the rap file manually using notepad. But I forget which part you should to modify, but If Im not mistaken it was at this part

13=5,O,$B\LINK.EXE /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /DEBUG /VERSION:4.0 /LIBPATH:"$L" /OUT:"$5",3
Posted on 2008-09-06 02:30:03 by realvampire
Under the "Project" menu select "project options" and remove the check mark from "Compile rc" then re-open the project. The reason it is doing this is that the option was set in your project template when you created the project.
Posted on 2008-09-07 14:04:52 by donkey