Hallo
Recently I worked on the MSChart project to use this OCX for an own application and needed to use a container. At this moment I used ATL to do the job knowing that I introduce a new dependency.
I decided to code my own OCX container to take advantage of all features of the container and the OCX and removing the annoying ATL dependency.
The container has multiserver support, which means that one container can interact with many controls at the same time, as well as the most common ambient properties.
The initial code is based on the excellent work of Japheth’s container, which is a really excellent work.
I successfully tested the controls of Forms20 (Office), MSChart, Microsoft Web Browser and Windows Media Player. All of these and many more can be used in your own apps.

I needed to add new interfaces and to change some code lines in the COM supporting files so it makes it impossible to post all in a single file, but the core file is attached to this post.

Regards,

Biterider
Attachments:
Posted on 2009-07-11 00:08:30 by Biterider
Great work!! This is really cool :) I'm very impressed!  :thumbsup:
Posted on 2009-07-11 05:07:43 by Homer
Hi
I have to report a little success  :D
I was able to load the current Adoble Flash Player 10, load and play a swf file without problems.
This can be a big thing since i can play an intro for my apps.

Biterider
Posted on 2009-07-11 16:27:25 by Biterider
Could you give an example?
  thanks!
Posted on 2009-07-30 07:10:45 by feicong
Hi
Here is the last state i have using the flash player.

Regards,

Biterider
Attachments:
Posted on 2009-07-30 09:41:42 by Biterider
thands a lot!
i just try it!

Regards,

feicong
Posted on 2009-07-30 22:09:28 by feicong
Biterider,
  I am getting a "Failed to create container" error in the debug center when I try to run the app,
after building it in Radasm.
Thanks,
  Rags
Posted on 2009-07-31 05:06:52 by rags
Hi Rags
Make sure you have the latest updates, because there was a bug in one of the ObjMem32 apis.
I updated all servers yesterday, so you can get these updates
Second, make sure you have the flash player installed.

Regards,

Biterider
Posted on 2009-07-31 05:16:30 by Biterider