Hi :)

I've extended the Vector3 and Mat33 macro files.... I've defined Vec3_Double and Mat33_Double which are just like their Vec3 and Mat33 counterparts, but with real8 precision.
Also theres a DbgVec3_Double macro  8)

I've modified all the macros so they can take mixed precision inputs :)

All the Vec3 and Mat33 macros support this, with the exception of the Mat33 Diagonalizer macro, called "Mat33_eigenvectors" , I was too lazy to finish unrolling this one, and since I don't expect anyone will care much in the immediate future, its good enough that I supplied an alternative "Mat33_Double_eigenvectors" which works strictly with real8 precision.

I wish I knew a way to determine the Type of a macro input arg, I need to recognize some text on the end of a given arg# so I can write more intelligent macros that handle different data size / addressing requirements better.
I guess thats one way.

Attached are the relevant files :)

Posted on 2009-07-17 23:59:25 by Homer
Hi Homer,

This is really off-topic and I hope you don't mind me asking this question. You seem to have fully committed yourself to Assembly programming and helping others in this forum. You have produced countless amount of libraries and etc. I would like to know if you are actually working for a company at the moment and if yes, I want to know how the heck you have all this time to devote yourself so much to Assembly? :P Remember this is just out of curiosity and just because I haven't been able to wrap my brain around this matter yet.
Posted on 2009-07-19 07:19:02 by XCHG

I wish I knew a way to determine the Type of a macro input arg, I need to recognize some text on the end of a given arg# so I can write more intelligent macros that handle different data size / addressing requirements better.

Hi Homer,

If you go to http://massmind.org/techref/language/masm/toc.htm in the chapter on using macro's there is a section on using OPATTR in masm to determine macro argument types. This may be what you want.

regards

Bruce
Posted on 2009-07-19 16:01:19 by bruce1948
Ah, I want to recognize my own defined types, not the internal types.
But thanks anyway :)
Posted on 2009-07-20 01:24:58 by Homer