I have searched this question on internet, some webpages also give me very useful information: need a include head file and the lib file. But where and how I can get these files?
Posted on 2009-08-08 11:31:52 by qlmi
I use MASM for my assembler, you might also want to get started with RadASM to help you compile everything.  It's just as easy as adding the include and library files to your project then push...push..push..push..call
Posted on 2009-08-08 12:25:33 by GoldStar611
You can make libs with programs like (yes, you guessed it) "lib" from MS. Include files can be written by hand.
But there is no need for that - you can easilly download files like msvcrt.lib/msvcrt.inc from the Internet.
Posted on 2009-08-08 15:50:34 by ti_mo_n
bookmark this page: http://www.japheth.de/

Win32Inc - MASM include files for Win32; forget about masm32!

Win32Inc CUI Sample 2
Another "hello world" sample for Win32Inc, this one uses printf() from MSVCRT to display its text.


translates C header files to ASM include files (Masm-style). It's way more powerful than similiar tools available. The Win32Inc include files were generated with this tool.


and don't forget to use JWASM
JWasm can be used for virtually any purpose
Posted on 2009-08-08 17:20:12 by drizz