KetiIO,

With RadASM 1.0.8, I when I create a lib project and use the masm32 files, and the colib files, it still wants a .asm file which in this case doesn't exist. If I try to doctor it to use it and inlude all the other files, I get too many errors because of redeclerations.

Anyway, it's not my coding style to use an asm to include all the others, even it it was, that's not how it is with MASM32 and CoLib... perhaps (I thought you said in an ealier thread) you do have support for that, but how?

Also, when I remove the .asm from the project, everytime I open it, it still opens that file in the editor. When I delete the file, it complains that the file can't be found. So what? Do I care? No, because I don't or need the default file... what am I doing wrong here? Any help appreciated... thanks

Thanks,
_shawn
Posted on 2002-01-15 03:47:35 by _Shawn
Hi _Shawn

RadASM is not designed to do this kind of stuff. But workarounds exist.

Here is one way to do it:

1. Dl the zip and unzip to a temp folder.
2. Copy the M32Lib.Rap to \Masm32\M32Lib

Win98:

3. Open the M32Lib project. Ignore the error message.
4. Select Project / Project Options and select the Debug option. This builds to console instesad of output. Win98 does not run .bat files to output for some strange reason.

NT, 2000, XP

3. Edit the Masm32\M32Lib\Make.Bat and remove 'pause'
4. Ignore error message when the M32Lib project is opened.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-01-15 05:02:43 by KetilO
OOPS. Forgot the zip
Posted on 2002-01-15 05:03:59 by KetilO
Hi all

To get rid of file not found message dl this FlipCase dll and place it in the addin folder.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-01-15 11:34:53 by KetilO