I need some help filling a position.  I am looking for a candidate that has a thorough understanding of Assembly language and Java.  The person will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of Java web applications under a Federal government contract. Responsibilities include maintaining existing applications, implementing new applications, and responding to customer technical needs. If you know anyone, have them send me a email including their resume to Esmith@3cstech.com.

The primary work location will be New Carrolton, MD.

Job Qualifications

****Must posses a thorough understanding of Assembly Language.****
Bachelor or master degree in the field of Computer Science or Information Systems
10+ years of Java/J2EE development
Ability to have obtain a security clearance by a federal civil agency.
Deep understanding of web application architecture, design models, and security.
Hands on experience with UML, use cases, SQL, HTML, and XML
Hands on experience with a configuration management system such as CVS or Rational ClearCase
Experience with JavaScript, CSS, and AJAX are strongly desired
Experience with Java Server Faces (JSF) and a content management system is a plus.
Ability to operate independently, without close supervision, and also work as a member of a team
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Excellent problem solving and time management skills, and keen attention to details
Posted on 2010-02-23 20:39:43 by 3cstech
I don't code Java and I'm not really looking for work, but just thought I would let you know that you might need to focus more on employing a network administrator rather than a new programmer. A network administrator would have at least notice that your website had been hacked by the "adsttnmq* worm". You should probably fix that if you're dealing with government contracts, you won't be keeping those contracts very long if you don't. Just a friendly heads up.

Regards,
Bryant Keller
Posted on 2010-02-24 13:08:54 by Synfire