Hi.
I have a small problem.
I made an owner-drawn menu and everything works fine except the last menu item. the last menu item's height is smaller than it should be, but it gets the same height as all other menu items. but it doesn't work for this last menu item. what is this all about? why is that like this? is this normal? need some help please.
Posted on 2002-01-16 07:11:10 by darester
Can't say off hand, I have an idea, but is realy just a guess with out seeing some source :(

If you could post the the ODM fragment that initializes this, i may be of more help.

NaN
Posted on 2002-01-16 10:13:38 by NaN
check if u don't change the size (rcItem member of DRAWITEMSTRUCT) when painting the menu. Depending on how u paint the menu, like if u paint every menu item with diffrent code... the paint code of the last menuitem may be wrong in some place. I don't know if the change of this structure (rcItem) on a painting afects the size of the menu.... but.. its possible.

i put here my owner draw menu example, it might help u (?).

cyaz

jean (coder7345)
Posted on 2002-01-16 12:44:21 by coder
thanks for the replies.
i've found my problem. since all menu items had the same size, all menu items had to be corrupted.
they were drawn in a wrong way, thats it.
Posted on 2002-01-17 06:04:02 by darester
If you have fixed the problems of your menu then you can post is so that we could see the working one:grin:
Posted on 2002-01-17 07:14:34 by Duker