Hello citizens!

I am badly in need of your help.

I 'study' adsp 2106 mc in uni, but there is a shortage of coursebook material (as usual).

You would all agree, no doubt, that a good book (composed by a person with epistolary talent) guarantees easy learning curve, as it turns the process of reading into a delightful expirience, and its a such book we do badly need.

Me and my groupmates would be greatfull for a link to any resource that provides courcebook-style howtos, examples or literature (not just these awfull datasheets and user guides you get on the official adsp website).

Also, we would be happy to lay our hands on a free adsp toolchain (assembler, c compilet, linker, debugger, emulator) for adsp developement on unix/linux.

preferably, one that is activly maintained and compiles on modern gcc, libc;

well, its a cry for help to those members who actually used adsp and can therefore instruct us what to do.
we would also like to hear some stories about actual adsp implementation 'in the field' so to speak,

please, we are all waiting for your swift response!

Posted on 2010-11-22 15:13:58 by Turnip
well, its a shame we have no replies at all.

i do not believe not a single person here has something to tell on the matter...
Posted on 2010-12-10 15:31:42 by Turnip

I 'study' adsp 2106 mc in uni, but there is a shortage of coursebook material (as usual).

I don't know about the rest of the folks here but I personally have no idea what it is you're studying...
Posted on 2010-12-10 18:19:52 by p1ranha
well, not to worry.

a Canadian uni has some info

http://enel.ucalgary.ca/People/Smith/2004webs/encm515_04/
Posted on 2010-12-11 01:29:17 by Turnip