four-f ,help me plz,i need a listview edit code

plz,i searched on the forum,but i cant found,four-f can u send ur code to me?

i want edit the listview in the place.plz

thx very much ,
Posted on 2011-02-05 22:04:24 by laogao
Um, this is not a request forum.....  What code do you have so far?  I searched the forum and found quite a few topics... you need to handle the LVN_ENDLABELEDIT message to get started
Posted on 2011-02-05 23:54:21 by Gunner

i found this in the forum,its JimmyClif said,

i need a code to do this,LVS_EDITLABELS only can edit the first column

,its a old problem new asking

1) Create an invisible Edit Window
1.1) SubClass it (see (5))
2) Set the Extended ListView Style to LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT so that focus can change one whatever item you click on.
3) SubClass the ListView and intercept WM_LBUTTONDBLCLICK.
3.1) On Doubleclick get info which item is selected
3.2) Get horizontal position (Lparam of ListViewProc) of where user doubleclicked. using this number find out which column he clicked on.
3.3) Get info of text inside that column of that item
4) Move Edit Window on position of where that column starts with column width as lenght and row height as height.
4.1) Make it visible and set ListView SubText into it. (Also maybe confine the mouse to the editwindow with SetCapture so that the user can't just click away to some other window.)
5) Edit window needs to be subclassed to intercept button and loose of focus and return to accept changes.
6) Pray for it to work... I know mine did ... but I remember it to be a huge pain in the you know what.
Posted on 2011-02-06 00:51:23 by laogao

We don't write your code for you here.  We help you with the code you've written thus far.
If you want help identifying problems areas in your code then show us you've made an effort.
Think of us as more like your instructor rather than an unpaid code factory...
Posted on 2011-02-06 11:47:02 by p1ranha