Now Fresh IDE source code is hosted using Fossil version control system.
Regardless of its funny name, Fossil is really easy for use and small enough (1MB; single executable) to be used for assembly projects without an inferiority complex. ;)
Fossil engine, besides to version control, provides also bug tracker and wiki. Just click to the link below and you will end on the web site, created by Fossil engine.

The Fresh IDE repository is located here: Fresh IDE repository

In order to clone the repository for you, just type:
fossil clone http://chiselapp.com/user/johnfound/repository/FreshIDE/ Fresh.fossil

If someone wants to commit changes to the repository, just contact me with PM.

Regards.
Posted on 2011-03-02 01:17:03 by JohnFound

The site looks very nice.  However, when clicking on a link in the Screenshots page to zoom a picture it returns me to the home page rather than displaying a bigger image.  I've tested this with Chrome, IE, and FireFox.  Otherwise, a very nice and clean site.
Posted on 2011-03-02 05:57:00 by p1ranha

The site looks very nice.  However, when clicking on a link in the Screenshots page to zoom a picture it returns me to the home page rather than displaying a bigger image.  I've tested this with Chrome, IE, and FireFox.  Otherwise, a very nice and clean site.

Ah, you are talking about Fresh main site - it is a bug introduced with the latest changes in the site engine.
Thank you for the report - I didn't noticed that before.

Regards.
Posted on 2011-03-02 06:21:30 by JohnFound