Using the following assembly instructions:
Operation Description

Stop Program operation stops.
LoadA Y Value Y is stored in ACC. Contents of PC is incremented by 1.
Load Y Contents of location Y is stored in ACC. Contents of PC is incremented by 1.
Store Y Contents of ACC is stored in location Y. Contents of PC is incremented by 1.
LoadR Y,i Contents of location Y is stored in Register i. Contents of PC is incremented by 1.
StoreR Y, i Contents of Register i is stored in location Y. Contents of PC is incremented by 1.
Neg The two’s complement of ACC is stored in ACC. Contents of PC is incremented by 1.
Add,Y Contents of ACC is replaced by the contents of ACC plus contents of location Y. Contents
of PC is incremented by 1.
Adr,i Contents of ACC is replaced by the contents of ACC plus contents of Register i. Contents
of PC is incremented by 1.
Comp Y Contents of Y is subtracted from the contents of ACC, the flags are set. Contents of PC
is incremented by 1.
BOP Y If contents of ACC > 0, then Y is stored in the PC. Otherwise PC is incremented by 1.
Jump Y Y is stored in the PC.

realize the following high level statements:
sum = 0;
for(x=1; x<10;x++)
sum+=x;
Posted on 2011-09-19 11:24:57 by dtturner12
LoadA 45
Store sum
Stop
In other words, you'll need to demonstrate some willingness to do this by yourself, otherwise you'll soon see a senior member pointing out that no one here will do the homework for you.
Posted on 2011-09-19 12:40:39 by LocoDelAssembly
This indeed reeks of homework assignment.  Show us that you've made an attempt at this yourself.  We will not spoon-feed you code.
Posted on 2011-09-19 19:45:36 by p1ranha
Looks a lot like 6502/6510 ... cute :)
Posted on 2011-09-20 02:13:52 by Homer

LoadA 45
Store sum
Stop
I see you've got an optimizing compiler there  :D
Posted on 2011-09-21 03:02:59 by drizz