Hello,

I just started reading the book and am grateful for the hard work that you have put into it. I got caught up with some typos I came across so far.

Page: http://www.asmcommunity.net/book/basics/number-systems

"Binary and hexadecimal is are both different but yet similar number system which are extremely important to any programmer."
suggestion: "Binary and hexadecimal is are both different but yet similar number systems which are extremely important to any programmer."

" "Real man code in binary")"
suggestion: " "Real men code in binary")"

"By the way, hexadecimal was used to be called sexadecimal, but due to some reasons the people at IBM decided to call it hexadecimal instead."
suggestion: "By the way, hexadecimal was used to be called sexadecimal, but due to some reason the people at IBM decided to call it hexadecimal instead."

"(Some programmers says "Real man codes in hex".)"
suggestion: "(Some programmers says "Real men codes in hex".)"

"The last digit means is the to the power 2^0, the second last digit is to the power 2^1 and some one and so forth."

suggestion: "The last digit means is the to the power of 2^0, the second to last digit is to the power of 2^1 and so on and so forth."

"Till this point you should be able to understand binary, and since you understand how base 2, you should be able to understand how does hexadecimal works."
suggestion: "Till this point you should be able to understand binary, and since you understand how base 2 works, you should be able to understand how does hexadecimal works."

Now is one of the most important section of the this tutorial.
suggestion: "Now is one of the most important sections of the this tutorial."

Additional note: There isn't any navigation between pages, you must go back to the table of contents to navigate to the next page.

Thanks again for the book, I hope this helps.
Andrew

Posted on 2012-02-17 10:31:39 by apuschak