Hi
A new main release of ObjAsm32 is ready for download.
The main goals of this release are:

ObjAsm32 model improvements:

• Full JWASM compatible; all sources compile successfully.

• Complete UNICODE port which requires MASM32 V11.

• All applications compile for ANSI or UNICODE targets.

• Runtime object type and ID identification added.

• Serialization has been heavily improved.

• Stack alignment management for SIMD instructions added.

COM:

• IDispatch dispatching mechanism reworked to fit OA32 events.

ObjMem32:
  • ObjMem32 library extended with UNICODE procedures for all string handling routines.

• RadixSort routines reworked and extended to REAL8 type.

Other:

• DebugCenter now supports UNICODE strings.

• DirectX object improvements and bug corrections.

• Help updated for version 1.6. & Convention List.

• New Object Browser application that is able to dynamically read the code comments and format them to a readable help annotation for all methods and objects. The object Browser is also available as Addin for RA3.

• More code comments added, which can be seen using the Object Browser.

• General code cleanup.

• New BuildCounter project added.

• New BIN folder containing all batch files needed to execute the make files. This way it is possible to change the compiler or linker for all applications at the same time.

Objects:

• Important inheritance tree changes.

• AutoBuffer, HtmlWindow, OcxContainer, MSChart, RA3_Scripting, etc.

As usual, the download link is http://objasm32.tripod.com/index.htm#start.

Enjoy coding with ObjAsm32.

Best regards,

Biterider
Posted on 2012-05-26 02:43:32 by Biterider
Awesome :)
Hoping to fuse some of our recent work in the near future ;)
Posted on 2012-05-27 02:46:15 by Homer
I cannot seem to use the updater app to update the projects. The host address is:objasm32.tripod.com
and the path file is :/DwnFiles/OA32_SRC.ZIP
Am I doing something wrong?
Posted on 2012-07-13 06:06:31 by bigrich
Hi
It would be helpful if you can describe your problem in more detail. Are you getting an error messgebox or does it not connect?
The settings are correct and after a fresh installation of the latest version (1.6), no file should be displayed since there are no updates available since the main version release.

Regards, Biterider
Posted on 2012-07-13 06:40:20 by Biterider
Since version 1.5b I have been unable to update via the updater app. When the app is launched and I select update, it say unable to communicate with the server. To get the updated version of anything I have to go to website and download from there.
Posted on 2012-07-13 08:50:57 by bigrich
Hi
I put together in a zip file 4 application releases. Please test them putting the files in the ...\ObjAsm32\Projects\OA32_Updater directory and try to connect. If one of the first 2 work properly, then I have a chance to track the bug.

Biterider
Attachments:
Posted on 2012-07-14 04:30:28 by Biterider
Hi Biterider,

the problem occours when the second request not get the full HTTP Header in first read from the socket. In this case the loop will fail and show this communicationerror.

greetings
Obi :-)
Posted on 2012-07-23 15:07:18 by Obivan
Gerhard - is the app's default configuration for the host and file url correct?
I recall that it was pointing at the old hosting..
Posted on 2012-07-24 21:14:45 by Homer
Hi
With the help of Obivan I was able to find a problem when the packet fragmentation is high.
I corrected the header analyser code and improved the proxy communication. In this last case, you have to find out your own proxy address and set up the updater.
Feedback is appreciated.
Biterider
Attachments:
Posted on 2012-08-24 04:13:45 by Biterider
Ooh, this is a socket mode issue, where we can receive a half a packet, or three and a bit more packets, and the boundary needs to be set in the payload size and observed, but in another socket mode they will be received on their correct paragraphs. But I will definitely look at how you have handled it!
Posted on 2012-08-24 06:25:33 by Homer
First update released!
This update includes the change in the sources of the updater and the new version of ResGuard. RegGuard version 2 is now multithread capable and delivers additionally more information to improve the location of resource leaks.
Some applications need an update too, since the new ResGuard detected a few leaks.

Biterider
Posted on 2012-08-26 07:51:08 by Biterider