Email looks legit, admins please notice

(If you are NOT President & CEO, please forward this to your President & CEO, it is urgent .Thanks.)

Dear President & CEO,

We are the department of registration service in China. we have something need to confirm with you. We formally received an application on August15, 2012, One company called "CANREP HOLDING,INC." is applying to register "asmcommunity" as brand name and domain names as below :

asmcommunity.asia
asmcommunity.cn
asmcommunity.com.cn
asmcommunity.com.hk
asmcommunity.com.tw
asmcommunity.hk
asmcommunity.in
asmcommunity.net.cn
asmcommunity.org.cn
asmcommunity.tw

After our initial examination, we found that the brand name being applied is as same as your company's name and trademark. These days we are dealing with it, hope to get the affirmation from your company. If your company and this "CANREP HOLDING,INC."are the same company,there is no need reply to us,We will accept their application and will register these for  them immediately.

If your company has no relationships with that company or you did not authorize them,please reply to us within 7 workdays,if we can't get any information from you within 7 workdays,we will unconditionally approve the application which is submitted by "CANREP HOLDING,INC."

In await for your reply ASAP .

Best Regards,

Evan Jiang

Auditing Manager                                   

Tel: +86.21.37260008                                           
Fax: +86.21.51862875

source of email matches sender
replay address is evan.jiang@jymdns.com
Posted on 2012-08-20 03:46:30 by Homer
I replied, probably a silly move, but what am I gonna get, more email spam locations to blacklist? anyway, I stated that its not in their business interest to deal with this company because we are likely to sue under international patent law based on our easily proven prior art, and that they open themselves to legal processes outside of china, if u dont ill do it, my uncle is a qc and my sister is a research paralegal
Posted on 2012-08-20 04:02:26 by Homer