AnimateWindow function; enables you to produce special effects when showing or hiding windows. There are four types of animation: roll, slide, collapse or expand, and alpha-blended fade.

Syntax:
AnimateWindow,hWnd,dwTime,dwFlags
Example:
invoke AnimateWindow,hWin,600,AW_HIDE or AW_SLIDE or AW_HOR_POSITIVE

Parameters:
hwnd ; Type: HWND
A handle to the window to animate. The calling thread must own this window.
dwTime ; Type: DWORD
The time it takes to play the animation, in milliseconds. Typically, an animation takes 200 milliseconds to play.
dwFlags ; Type: DWORD
The type of animation. This parameter can be one or more of the following values. Note that, by default, these flags take effect when showing a window. To take effect when hiding a window, use AW_HIDE and a logical OR operator with the appropriate flags.

Value               Meaning

AW_ACTIVATE        Activates the window. Do not use this value with AW_HIDE.
0x00020000

AW_BLEND            Uses a fade effect. This flag can be used only if hwnd is a top-level window.
0x00080000

AW_CENTER          Makes the window appear to collapse inward if AW_HIDE is used or expand outward
0x00000010          if the AW_HIDE is not used. The various direction flags have no effect.

AW_HIDE            Hides the window. By default, the window is shown.
0x00010000

AW_HOR_POSITIVE    Animates the window from left to right. This flag can be used with roll
0x00000001          or slide animation. It is ignored when used with AW_CENTER or AW_BLEND.

AW_HOR_NEGATIVE    Animates the window from right to left. This flag can be used with roll or
0x00000002          slide animation. It is ignored when used with AW_CENTER or AW_BLEND.

AW_SLIDE            Uses slide animation. By default, roll animation is used.
0x00040000          This flag is ignored when used with AW_CENTER.

AW_VER_POSITIVE    Animates the window from top to bottom. This flag can be used with roll or
0x00000004          slide animation. It is ignored when used with AW_CENTER or AW_BLEND.

AW_VER_NEGATIVE    Animates the window from bottom to top. This flag can be used with roll or slide animation.
0x00000008          It is ignored when used with AW_CENTER or AW_BLEND.

About RadioButtons:
In the sample code there are 2 groups of RadioButtons. One is for opening and the other is for closing.
1. Make the ID's of radiobuttons in sequence. It is important while making groups.
2. Make Tab content  in sequence(right click to the dialog on RadASM)
3. While editing the dialog on RadASM there is a properties section on the right. Select the head of the radiobuttons group and make its "Group" propertie "True". (Examine the sample codes)

I have prepared a sample code for this function. I have attached it here.
If there are mistakes or bugs, anybody can involve and fix. I will be happy if he/she informs me.
Sorry for bad english!
Regards
Attachments:
Posted on 2012-11-09 16:28:34 by BlueDeviL