I am still an amateur to assembly language programming having coding for a month now in assembly doing stuff like building basic input output routines, mathematical caculations with string, char to int and int to character conversions etc. What i'm asking the moderators is i'm assuming that most of the questions being posted in this forums are by newbie's why don't you create a newbie section or more general a source code section in which users can upload there source to donate to the community. This way newbies can be directed to beginners source code in the Source code area instead of annoying the community. It would also provide a good repository of source code that would be beneficial to assembly language programming in the long run. 
Posted on 2013-02-12 18:11:46 by Snake4eva

What i'm asking the moderators is i'm assuming that most of the questions being posted in this forums are by newbie's why don't you create a newbie section or more general a source code section in which users can upload there source to donate to the community. This way newbies can be directed to beginners source code in the Source code area instead of annoying the community. It would also provide a good repository of source code that would be beneficial to assembly language programming in the long run.

The General Programming Discussion sub-forums (including the one you're in right now) are geared towards newbies. Advanced programmers tend to have more specific problems than just general programming, that's what the Specific Programming Discussion sub-forums are for. As for a place to post source code, you should try the Algorithms & Source Code section. That's what it's for.

Algorithms & Source Code
Ask about algorithms, or place your little gems here for all to use.

Posted on 2013-02-13 14:34:55 by Synfire
I do agree the Algorithm and Source code area provide source code but it is in the form of Posts which you have to open and search for it in a tedious way. What I am suggesting something like a source code repository similar to those used in Linux. This section would just contain source code that can be organized either by topic or by level (Beginner, intermediate, advanced etc). I would really rather a place where I am sure that all the source codes are located and categorized so that when I move from beginners level I know exactly where to find intermediate level material. This section would be user driven therefore you only contribute source code if you want to under some licensing agreement say like GNU.If you are a newbie or you support such a suggestion just let me know your thoughts.
Posted on 2013-02-22 08:01:25 by Snake4eva