Real men climb mountains, and do physical excercise....

We're all just beady eyed computery types who's muscles are so attrophied from lack of use that we'd find it difficult to open the door let alone stand the bright sun light outside :grin:

:tongue:

Mirno
Posted on 2002-02-19 11:32:23 by Mirno
hehe :).
Real men code in a language that gets the job done in a nice way.
Oh, and we go to the gym totally drunken at 05 in the morning.
Posted on 2002-02-19 11:36:09 by f0dder
Real men doesn't program, doesn't work, gets drunk all the time, ____ all the time, doesn't go to a geeky forum like... :) , never surfs the internet, doesn't woke up until 3 in the afternoon, never have, never has, and never will have a job, never goes near a computer, doesn't go to school ever, doesn't go to a gym, never speaks, never talks, never thinks...what else can I say! oops! my next class!!! gtg! :grin:

eats raw meat, doesn't cook, doesn't drink water.

and before I forgot, Real men hates math, hates all subjects, he steals, never says anything good, never helps anyone, I know there are still a lot but I really have to go now, got only a few minutes to class. Oh!! I'll be late...one more thing, if a real men is force to go to a school because of society he is always late ;)

Eagle's Eye View:
What does this thread have to do with Algorithms and Source code ? :grin:
Posted on 2002-02-19 11:52:51 by stryker
umm.. i don't really understand what you want to do.. but i remember that in win 95 (i think) you could type something like mode co80 when the "you can now shut off your pc" screen comes up, and you're given a dos prompt. (me and a friend used this to haxx0r the school comps, they had some program protecting sensitive files on the harddrive =D). this was years ago so i don't remember if it was win 95 or 98 and what the exact line was.

04:05 am now. i am tired. please forgive me if this reply is f*cked up.
Posted on 2002-02-23 21:06:48 by nightcon
Posted on 2002-02-23 22:05:38 by SFinegan
Real men never sleep, they code code code :alright:
Posted on 2002-03-01 03:56:18 by Maverick
Found this one by coincidence :)
Posted on 2002-03-11 16:43:37 by Maverick
You can tell this guy is a wimp, real men do not need the extra key as REAL men don't make mistakes.

Anyone who wants to use an interpreted medium to program x86 code is just plain soggy around the edges and we all know that x86 processors handle BYTE data as its native data size, not bit manipulation.

This guy probably writes VB when no-one is looking. :tongue: :tongue:

Regards,

hutch@movsd.com
Posted on 2002-03-11 18:21:35 by hutch--