Hello I downloaded a version of your RADASM but when I run it I *gte an error that says " Cannot open file c:\radasm\radasm.ini " I imagine I downloaded the wrong version. If I did could you post the link to the Thread that has the correct version for a person who has never d-loaded or used this program. I have looked for *it I promise, Im not lazy I just have a limited time each day when I get home from work so I cant search and search. I figured you wouldnt mind helping me with this so please give me a link for it if you know it off the top of your head. If it would be to much trouble for you to find it then thats cool but I would appreciate it :) THANX
Posted on 2002-03-05 12:14:41 by shadow
Hi shadow

You find RadASM here.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-03-05 12:59:45 by KetilO
Hi Ketil0,

Radasm is great! You said you're rewriting the highlighting routine for the next version. Any chances that you would let change not only color but also specify font as bold for keyword groups (consider simplistic color scheme - hll elements as invoke, .if also proc, endp in bold, comments in different color, and that's all) ? Also maybe ASCII<->ANSI convertion? Anyway, keep up the good work!

P.S. maybe you'll want to check out asmedit at www.avtlab.ru, it has things I mentioned as well other interesting ideas in syntax highlight, looks really cool.
Posted on 2002-03-05 17:33:59 by ramzez
Hi ramzez

The hiliting routine is prepared for different fonts. I just need to find a way the user can select it. Should not be too hard. I am always interested in looking into other IDE's to get ideas. Too bad the link you gave is not working.

KetilO
Posted on 2002-03-05 18:25:38 by KetilO
Posted on 2002-03-05 18:31:08 by ramzez