I know the title of the thread is not really helpful ...

My friend talk to me a long time ago about the concept of the Sphere in OOP... you know: the real stuff, you have a sphere ( obviously in 3D) and you have your loops that are * flying * around the sphere and the sphere is your main procedure and all the sub-procedure are individual spheres attached to the main one.

So if you have many loops flying aroung the sphere they will certainly make a single point where they are all unified and when that unification happens you can execute all loops in the same cycle ( I think this concept is at the base of multitaskins/multithreading ).

I'm wondering if this concept is applicable to assembly ...

If you know stuff about that concept please could you enlight me because I've searched the Internet and found nothing ...

PS: I'm not sure of words that I have used in this post and I wish you'll understand my basic english :alright:

Thank you

Jp
Posted on 2001-07-29 19:09:20 by JP?
It seems that no one know what I am talking about
Posted on 2001-07-30 17:38:34 by JP?
I would have to say 'i dont either'... but i feel i know what im doing with Objects per see....

Your description kinda breaks the bounds of reality for a bit... (at least how im reading it anyways.. so maybe if you took another stab at it.. (more simply) it would invoke (good word eh!) a better responce...

However, If your unceritain about ASM, then this post is not a good way to learn its limitations... Objects is not an inherent part of MASM, but its not to say its not able.... I believe anything is possible with Masm that can be done on any other compiler.. so if thats the answer you need there it is...

On the other hand, if your desire to learn MASM and jumped the gun to an ambisious topic (much like how i started ~ i can still remember hutch's post saying something like "get a grip" in not so few words..), Than i can only suggest slow down a notch, and be ready to learn and ask questions.. :grin: , we will be happy to answer the questions we feel able to answer...

NaN
Posted on 2001-07-31 01:04:26 by NaN
... H?H?. My question was only if we could apply this concept to asm because I know this concept and use it some times while I program in C++ with Objects.

Yeah NaN, I'm learning assembly and be sure i'll ask the right question ;)

Jp
Posted on 2001-07-31 13:27:13 by JP?