I wrote a small dll and put i put all of the intrustion to use it under a button in my app. I did it tis way to test as i build.

Now i got it near perfect and now need to know the best place to put the code because it will have to use the dll always while the app is running.

Can i put the code in my message loop or should i put it in PROC or do i put it under WM_CREATE or where is the best place for best preformance.

I'm scare to move it without some advice. It finally got easy to build instrutions for it following Icz MHOOK.DLL but it is in a Resourse Window I got to use a Real Window that have to do more than worry about what the dll is doing.

Thanks
Posted on 2002-03-15 18:17:37 by cmax
but if the code is small and/or not shared, put it in a static library
instead of a DLL.
Posted on 2002-03-15 19:47:31 by f0dder
f0dder

I thought it was best for me to search previous post about how to do it Staticly. I didn't really know anything about it.

Than Here Comes Ernest Murphy

Erine posted his imagelib.zip and now i think i got an blue print to work with to help figure things out....WoW ... That was some luck

I did not want to come back and say to you I Don't Know ONCE AGAIN ... It's funny, once you finally learn and perfect one little bitty thing here comes better icing on the cake. Now you scrap the old and study the new... Will it Ever END...

Win32ASM Community is not an Experence it's an Adventure
Posted on 2002-03-16 14:12:43 by cmax