I have win32.hlp (the 24-meg version) but I heard about a few api calls such as Process32First and Process32Next. If I know the exact call I can just do a google search. and get all the info on it I need. but what about others that I dont know about? is there an unabriged list somewhere?

also I still havent been able to find someone who can tell me what is wrong with my code. If yor good with ASM for XP then drop me a line at john200@mail.com thanks
Posted on 2002-03-21 16:00:49 by dionysus
Platform SDK from Microsoft, try searching microsoft website. Before, you download, I just want to let you know it's ~250++mb(more or likely)... You can also order the CD....
Posted on 2002-03-21 16:03:06 by stryker
you can attach your sourcecode to the post if you wish, that way others can verify it for you :)
Posted on 2002-03-21 16:05:27 by Hiroshimator
If you have a fast connection, you can always go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp and search it.

Some of the Platform SDK entries have links to overview sections. The end of these overview sections have lists of related functions (with links to their documentation).
Posted on 2002-03-21 16:25:07 by tenkey