fixed the problem with the software i was asking for help on it will not work on a win system so i put it on and old dos 5.0 system and got to work...
now for the outher matter is the anyplace i can got to get a list and a deffinition of asembly commands like push,mov,add and the thing like that ... i have to start building a ref lib. for school this week and my teacher asid asmebly would be my best starting point...
thank you all for your help and again i am sorry that i made my first question so offenceve... was not my intent and i hope you will all forgive me..
Posted on 2002-03-23 19:08:26 by alucarD
OK,

Go to the Intel site and download the 3 manual set. It has architecture, instruction list and a lot of other useful information.

If you have downloaded the MASM32 package, check out the range of help files which address much of the stuff you are after. In particular, the Optimisation manual by Agner Fog is very good technology which will be useful to you later.

When you get this stuff available, feel free to ask people here for advice, there are many very experience programmers here who can help you.

Regards,

hutch@movsd.com
Posted on 2002-03-23 19:21:21 by hutch--
you could try the OPCODES.HLP file which is included with hutch--'s great MASM32 package, available from his website at http://www.movsd.com :)

also, if you ever want a definitive list of interrupts, look up Ralph Brown's Interrupt List, or RBIL on a search engine.

if you decide you want to skip the interrupts and go straight into Windows programming after learning the opcodes, i'd download the Win32 SDK manual (weighing in at more than i care to check, but well over 100 MBs) and then stopping by Iczelion's tutorials at either http://spiff.tripnet.se/~iczelion/ or in the win32ASM community Main folder. however, i recommend viewing the one on the web if you want extra info on VxDs, DB connections, WinSock, and a bunch of other nifty things, which i don't think are in here. btw, Iczelion's tutes are included in hutch--'s package, without commentary if you want to dissect them with the help of the Win32 SDK manual (or some other API source)
edit again: okay... hutch-- says that you should use the Win32.hlp (which i don't know where it is, but that's okay. nm... found it... wow... hutch-- you've got everything! ;) )

edit: haha... sorry, hutch-- about the overlap :)
Posted on 2002-03-23 19:24:43 by jademtech