Need help with AsmAdo - Does'it really work?
I saw somewhere a free ado library with sources...but now I don't know where it was. Did someone know some help/samples for edit/update .mdb databases?
Thanks alot...
Posted on 2002-03-25 08:26:01 by syntheticbyte
I wrote a Database program ages ago with the use of ODBC instead of ADO. It could handle MS Access and mySQL Databases (with myODBC). Iczelions ODBC Tutorial was a great help: http://spiff.tripnet.se/~iczelion/files/odbc.zip

P.S.: Please don't post questions into "Algorithms & Source Code" Forum. Thanks!
Posted on 2002-03-25 08:30:24 by bazik
Thanks, but the sample from Iczelions ODBC Tutorial does not imclude the editing part and the select function doesn not work evrytime...Try to search Bob for more that one time or to search in an edited database witch contain more than a record with this sentence...The AsmAdoLib (by Maurice MONTGENIE - a link on 2nd page of 'source code section' on Iczelion's main page) promise us a full set of functions, but I didn't succeded to use'it...From other point of view I know that it's not the unique library for ado made in masm32 - I saw some source code some time ago, but I can't remember where...Some one know something more?
Posted on 2002-03-25 08:43:23 by syntheticbyte