Hi there ...

I'm reading the tutorials and my connection sucks a little so I downloaded the tutorials ... then again I found it annoying to go up and down in the directories just to take a look at some code or example ...

So I made the whole tutorials with the examples and source files available in one html help file ...

I thought why not share it with you guys ... so if anyone wants to post it on his site or anyone just needs it ... just tell me how to send it to you ... its about 1.3 Megs ....:alright:
Posted on 2002-04-14 18:42:06 by code1101
WoW

one fat Zip maybe ok. We got time for Icz. Well at lease i do anyway.
Posted on 2002-04-14 18:55:16 by cmax
you may send it to my e-mail and I'll upload it to the site here for now. hiroshimatorwin32asmcommunity.net
Posted on 2002-04-14 20:27:54 by Hiroshimator
OK ..I've sent it to Hiroshimator so he can post it later to you guys ....

thanks Hiroshimator ...:cool:
Posted on 2002-04-14 20:40:15 by code1101
http://www.win32asmcommunity.net/download/Iczelions_Tutorial_Series.zip

url=http://www.win32asmcommunity.net/download/Iczelions_Tutorial_Series.zip
Posted on 2002-04-14 20:45:44 by Hiroshimator
Wow!... Nice job code1101.

Im impressed, it is well organized.. Definitely a file to have on the laptop ;)

Thanx alot for the work!
:alright:
NaN
Posted on 2002-04-17 01:47:40 by NaN
I'm glad you liked it ...
and I'm happy to be of some use in this forum ...
I mean look at you guys spending all that time helping people learn assembly without asking for a reward ...
others would think its a waste of time ...
so the thanks actually goes to you guys for doing such a wonderfull job in this community ...
Posted on 2002-04-17 15:18:39 by code1101
I mean look at you guys spending all that time helping people learn assembly without asking for a reward ...
others would think its a waste of time ...

I will let you in on a little tip...

Alot of the time, I really dont know the answer untill i answer it. So where is the reward? :grin: Is it to the person asking for help, or the helping person whom lacks the imagination to think of the problem in the first place?

Answer, both :tongue:

I quite often provide code and help, because it also strengthens what i *think* i know. You'd be surprised how many times you'd discover that something trivial realy has a more complicated side once you attempt to solve it... :grin: . The catch is you dont realize it until you turn over those stones and learn something new...

So this is why i actively help others... The lessons learned are far better than waiting for an idea to hit me in the head... ;)

If you dont believe me, try it yourself sometime...
Thanx again for the .chm!
:alright:
NaN
Posted on 2002-04-18 04:48:09 by NaN
I want to associate with everybody who thanked you code1101! It's realy usefull. Especially when you want to save online-costs!

Also thanks from me:tongue:
Posted on 2002-07-31 14:22:42 by Marwin
your welcome
its a very very tiny little thank you for this community ...
I wished that I can be more productive and helpfull for this forum like bitrake, nan, ... (they are so many ...hehe) ... etc ..
but unfortunatlly I'm not a programmer or an experienced coder like thses guys ...
I'm just in it to know how things work ... :)
Posted on 2002-07-31 18:19:44 by code1101