lol, is there anywhere i can learn all the windows 32 api call fuctions like edit, richedit, listbox, etc etc without posting this crap here, im looking though the examples but i dont have anything as a referance, ive got the windows 32 api one, but that only helps me so far, like with a listbox, it doesnt give me much referance on it. as in how would i call it into a window and resize it, hell once i learn this crap i dont forget it, i relise its simple enough but its the little parts you dont relise that make the diffrence.
Posted on 2002-05-04 23:42:56 by EvanderCrovax
if you can afford yourself a book, buy Programming windows 98 (in C/C++, not C#) by Charles Petzold. With this book you'll get a clear picture of windows and its API.

It's not a cheap one I think, probably around 45 us $ :/
Posted on 2002-05-04 23:55:15 by Hiroshimator
Have u read iczellion's tutorials?
Also look at www.msdn.microsoft.com there you'll find many examples. You could also try searching this board for example code
Posted on 2002-05-04 23:56:58 by Kudos
Hm, alright then, ill continue to spam my probloms here..
Posted on 2002-05-05 00:35:58 by EvanderCrovax
Im not suggesting my solution is the *correct* path for you. This is up to you to decide,

However, I came to win32asm with *no* knowledge of the API, and minimal background of the Intel ASM real model (segment: offset), and i managed to learn solely from this board and its friendly atmosphere.

Now im lucky enough to be considered a Mod for this forum, and im still learning new stuff! So please dont hesitate to ask us question as you tackle new ideas on your own (but keep it to the main section ;) ) ~ as well try the "search" button before you ask, you'll probably be surprised that someone else asked the same qusetion once before! ;)

Hiro gave you some good advice, im not opposing it, but if your still seaking advice/help, i will provide where i can. (however, try to keep the "crap" out of your problems ;) ~ we have all been there before)

:alright:
NaN
Posted on 2002-05-05 02:24:00 by NaN
It's true, you'd be surprised what you can turn up using the
board search. I've been amazed several times how my newbie
questions have already been asked and answered right here!
Posted on 2002-05-05 09:17:46 by Bighillwill