I'm Studying the example----TreeDemo(masm32\example7\treedemo\),And Have Some Question,Open SomeBody on this board can reply me.
There are these follow code in the treedemo.asm:

.elseif wMsg == WM_NOTIFY
.if wParam == 44 ; Treeview
mov eax, lParam
mov ebx, (NM_TREEVIEW ptr ).hdr.code
mov ecx, (NM_TREEVIEW ptr ).itemNew.hItem

From this ,I know eax point to a struct called NM_TREEVIEW,But either Ice's tuts or MSDN can't
find any describe about it,so I searched windows.inc,and find the follow:
NM_TREEVIEW STRUCT
hdr NMHDR <>
action DWORD ?
itemOld TVITEM <>
itemNew TVITEM <>
ptDrag POINT <>
NM_TREEVIEW ENDS

For use Control SysTreeView32,I've to learn more about it,But I can't find any more informationg,Can Anybody tell me the exact mean about that or where I can find more help

BTW:

I've found this too:

TVM_SETBKCOLOR equ TV_FIRST + 29
TVM_SETTEXTCOLOR equ TV_FIRST + 30
TVM_SETLINECOLOR equ TV_FIRST + 40
TVM_SETINSERTMARKCOLOR equ TV_FIRST + 37

But Why windows.inc didn't contain it??

ForGive my Bad English,I'm not good at it too
Posted on 2002-05-04 23:55:21 by purefiring
From the MSDN:

NMTREEVIEW contains information about a tree-view notification message. This structure is identical to the NM_TREEVIEW structure, but it has been renamed to follow current naming conventions.

From me:

NM_TREEVIEW is just an older name for NMTREEVIEW. so they both are the same. the windows include has the NM_TREEVIEW structure mainly for backwards compatability (some people know this api as NM_TREEVIEW). but if you noticed at the end of the structure in the windows.inc it has an <equ> to NMTREEVIEW.

the NM_TREEVIEW is no longer refered that why in the MSDN. if you want any documentation on it now you must lookup NMTREEVIEW.
I've found this too:

TVM_SETBKCOLOR equ TV_FIRST + 29
TVM_SETTEXTCOLOR equ TV_FIRST + 30
TVM_SETLINECOLOR equ TV_FIRST + 40
TVM_SETINSERTMARKCOLOR equ TV_FIRST + 37

But Why windows.inc didn't contain it??

the windows.inc is continuously being updated by hutch and iczelion. unfortunatly they are getting old and crusty and keep up the with the times anymore.:grin: so some of the api's are still not documented in the windows.inc and you will have to manually do it yourself. you probably will run into alot of others too, but for the most part most of them are documented.
Posted on 2002-05-07 21:37:54 by smurf