well Metallica and Dream Theater are used to be "must hear when work " . But now I prefer ballads , Avalon music and some which can calm down the head and put the hearer to sleep ;)
Posted on 2004-06-03 11:29:02 by dreamweaver
aww man, nobody listens to D-12?!?!
man they are so cool
Posted on 2004-06-03 18:48:20 by x86asm
Hey I was remembering some time a go, that I like to listen a group called "converter" also apollo 440 in that times.

Avril's "fuel" cover is a disgrace - most of the songs were >_<

It was good :) :P yeeeheeeaa!!

Have a nie day or night.
Posted on 2004-06-05 11:51:20 by rea
haha I like her cover better than metallica's...

goes to show how lame they've become.... St. Anger...whoooooo quaking in my boots already... :tongue:

Sitting cosy in the rocking chair grandpa?? not too worried your stock will fall?? Look Lars ?bill Pirate$!! Got to catch them all!!

They're like the perfect example of current music: no longer selling because they just plain suck.

Compare that to Iron Maiden: still alive and kicking, still selling because they still rock and don't make too much fuss about it: ok to great albums, awesome tours and great people towards their fans in general. :)

wish I could go to graspop this year :(
Posted on 2004-06-08 15:08:37 by Hiroshimator
St. Anger sucks, but the rest is pretty nice, including load+reload+S&M (even though load+reload isn't that "metal" anymore). So :tongue: to you. But as a band, they sure suck nowadays. And cutting their hair was a bad move.

But yah, Maiden have stayed tr00 all these years, they still represent the same things, and make great music. And kick so much more ass live, g'dammit bruce can jump around!
Posted on 2004-06-08 15:15:47 by f0dder
cutting your hair does nothing, growing old, making crappy songs and not knowing when to stop is what breaks you ;)

Metallica is as *hard* as limp bizkit (or whatever you spell that...) nowadays.

BTW megadeth still kicks ass, Dave got kicked out of Metallica to be replaced be ol' James...guess they could recognise talent when it visited them :grin:

Now grandpa here goes back to his daily dose of black metal :tongue: *mutter*damn kids... never able to recognise any good songs anymore....*mutter*
Posted on 2004-06-08 15:18:10 by Hiroshimator