Sorry to disturb you,

Yeah!! one thing shows that this forum is great and that people are kind and helpful:

More than -->20000<--:) messages here in the general forum.
I hope thsi will go on !

I like this forum and I like assembly as well !!!

I like you people here !! You make assembly be still alive, and really alive !!

Thomas
Posted on 2002-05-22 12:16:56 by Vom-bonjour:-()
Thomas, it is amazing how this place has come together to be such a quality resource. I am often browsing the messages here to solve my windows problems - getting the answers in a language I enjoy and understand: ASM! :)
Posted on 2002-05-22 12:49:44 by bitRAKE
It kind of make you like the people here more than ASM... When it was for me all about only trying to get one thing done, now it's much more than just that....It's FUN and rewarding and It's better than watching TV.
Posted on 2002-05-23 12:13:42 by cmax
except TV is a 24/7 thing. there isn't a constant barrage of message to reply to, here (well, not if you stay on constantly active, anyway)
Posted on 2002-05-23 21:23:16 by jademtech

Thomas, it is amazing how this place has come together to be such a quality resource.

yeah ... this forum is for sure a quality resource .... so why not make it available offline ...:grin:
reading APJ got me thinking about this forum and all the very interesting topics that get posted here ...
Imagine having a win32asm e-zine made of the information presented here in the forum ... code snippets, articles about some of the various interesting techniqes used to solve the same problem, and alot of other things ... I mean just like AJP except that it would be win32as asm only and made from the topics that raise from this forum ...:alright:
well ...its just a thought ....:)
Posted on 2002-05-23 22:39:39 by code1101